The Green Pass (green certification) will be required for access starting from 6 AUGUST. It will be necessary to present the Green Pass with QR code together with an identification document.
For further information, consult the dedicated page on the Italian Government website:
Relax in safety
The health and well-being of our guests and staff are our top priority. Here are the measures taken by Asmana to ensure a safe environment:
- To ensure a day of well-being and relaxation in compliance with safety distances, the entrances to the wellness center are limited
- It will not be possible to access the structure if the temperature exceeds 37.5 ° C
- Hand sanitizers available to guests and staff at various points in the center
- Respect for interpersonal distancing
- Regular and frequent cleaning and disinfection of common areas, toilets, changing rooms, cabins and showers
- Very high water quality control standards
- Sunbeds, deckchairs and tables positioned respecting the distances required in the large internal and external spaces of the structure
- Natural ventilation where possible and ventilation system with maximum reintegration of air from the outside
- Saunas with temperatures between 80 and 90 ° C
- Obligatory masks. It is possible to remove it: in the water, in the various tubs and in the sauna.